Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Time Out #106...Reminder...Sending Prayers



There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is to be inspired by this beautiful photo.




I was inspired by those beautiful yellow flowers on the long stem.  I used Altenew Oriental Orchid stamps for my flowers and a sentiment from PTI Penned Elegance.

Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Sarah, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Altenew is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. Great the little texture on your background and the flowers look like you just picked them; they are beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Joyce! I love all the white space with that interesting texture you added. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and serene card Joyce, I have more to say about it, but I will wait until Sunday when I pick you up at the airport!!!!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING!!!! I LOVE that flower in yellow!!! Such lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous CAS card Joyce! I really like the sentiment too. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Joyce...love your wonderful yellow flowers, so perfect with your sentiment. See you on Sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and beautiful, Joyce ... gorgeous texture and such a wonderful showpiece bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, Joyce. I love the way the blooms are set on the stem, the colors, the sentiment. Wonderful take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That single yellow spray is gorgeous and perfect with the large sentiment, Joyce. I love that background texture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...