Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CASology Week #296...Parent



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is PARENT.  I am getting ready for Mother's Day, so decided to make a Mother's Day card.   I used a busy patterned background stamp and then cut the center out to make a frame.  That is one way I made sure that there was enough white space to keep my card CAS.





Now it's your turn.  How does PARENT inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is Rahmat.


Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. Simply sweet Mother's Day card...love your pretty pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frame Joyce! What a great way to keep it CAS! Miss crafting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose background stamp makes a lovely frame, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that rosey frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and lovely, Joyce ... gorgeous pink bloom frame! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...