Tuesday, March 13, 2018

CASology Week #291...Bug




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is BUG.  I looked and looked through my stash, but I didn't have any insect stamps.  But, then I started thinking of the spy novels I like to read sometimes, and how they sometimes place a bug in the phone to get the plot going, and then I knew exactly what I would do.




I am also going to enter this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge:  Girl Power, as of course this fabulous pink princess phone is meant for a powerful girl.



Now it's your turn.  How does BUG inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)



Our Guest Designer is Hannelie


Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Oh man.. now that's a genius bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN!! What a way to think outside of the box!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, downright genius, Joyce ... what a brilliant take on bug! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce I love the way that you think and this is my favourite telephone stamp set too. So cute! 24 days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever take on the cue card, Joyce! Love your color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had that phone growing up! I was just happy the cord was long enough I didn't have to sit in the kitchen to talk! Such a fabulous CAS design in my favorite pink and green, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh!! Just awesome!! Gorgeous colors and so clever!! Love this!! πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’š Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your phone is so cute, Joyce. I'm glad you explained your concept because the first thing I thought of when I saw the phone was telemarketers and how they bug us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card - love your take on the challenge cue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was such a clever take on the challenge, Joyce! When I first saw the phone at a glance, I thought you were going to say it was about telemarketers "bugging" you all the time with phone calls, lol!! Your idea is better! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...