Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CASology Week #213: Stitch



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is Stitch.


I pulled out a real oldie but goodie for this card--remember PTI Button Boutique?  I decided to make a baby card featuring buttons--something you would stitch on--and faux stitching two ways.


I used a die to put faux stitches around the top panel of my card, and a stamp to add some faux stitches to my focal point.  

Now, it's your turn.  How does STITCH inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Your Next Stamp.


Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. Love this Joyce! Feels Kay Miller inspired to me. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, this is so adorable! That is an oldie but goodie set. I think I need to pull mine out and play too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Joyce, love the mix of stitching and cute little buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I love this one Joyce! It is such a sweet set and you did it CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Joyce! Your buttons are so sweet, and I love the stitched border...so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh....so fun and it looks just as fabulous on my screen as it did when I was there watching you make your card. I love those sweet little buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful take on the cue word Joyce, this is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Joyce! That set is just as relevant today as it was back then! You have made it look fresh and pretty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. Love the use of buttons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the elements, the texture and ever so pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super idea and still beautiful!! Love the colorcombi's you made! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this!! the stitched die you used was a brilliant choice!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how pretty!! That stamp and dies set is PERFECT for this challenge. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun to see Button Boutique pulled out again. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and so pretty, Joyce ... there's such a lovely nostalgic feel to that cute button boutique! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an absolutely perfect take on the cue!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...