Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy Little Stampers Case The Designer June 2016...Mother's Love



Hello and happy May.  I'm here to post a card for Happy Little Stampers Case the Designer challenge.

Our inspiration this month is provided by Ramat.  Take a look at this gorgeous inspiration card.



I was inspired by Ramat's beautiful pink flower and her silver embossing.



I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamps.  After heat embossing them in silver, I colored the flowers and leaves with colored pencils, then fussy cut them.


I added some woodgrain texture to my card front, before adhering the flowers and leaves.

Our challenge will run for the entire month of June.  I hope you will play along.  Please head over to the Happy Little Stampers Case the Designers blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for Visiting


16 comments :

  1. Beautiful Joyce! I love your CASE of Rhamat's card. The silver outline really adds such stunning style to your amazing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce what a beautiful case of Rahmat's card. I love those flowers (you enabler) and the silver outline in awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous CASE Joyce!! Love the pink, silver embossing and pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Joyce. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joyce, love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done, Joyce! And all your design elements, including the wooden e/f, are fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous clean design Joyce and I love those pretty flowers and the textured background. Great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Joyce. Since I have that stamp set I may be CASEing you instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on Rahman's card! I love those flowers embossed in silver!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those softly coloured blooms are gorgeous, Joyce ... so lovely embossed in silver! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love your pretty card, Joyce! Wonderful fussy cutting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! The silver embossing elevates your flowers to breath-taken-away spectacular! Stunning!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with those perfectly colored Beautiful blooms!! So pretty and so CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CASE of Rahmat's card! Your silver embossed flowers and leaves are so elegant and your coloring is sheer perfection, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joyce, what a lovely card, I love these flowers from Altenew, and these beautiful flowers pop at you right away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...