Tuesday, May 10, 2016

CASology Week #197: Tear




This is my second post today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post, please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is
Tear.  Lots of different ways to pronounce and interpret this word.  I am expecting a very interesting gallery.  I thought of the verb tear as in 'to rip' paper.  So, I tore some card stock and then stamped on it.  I also added some texture to my card front and embellished with some tiny stars coated with Glossy Accents.



I am also entering this card at Simon Says Monday challenge:  Embossing.



Now, it's your turn.  How does TEAR inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.


Joyce (that's me)

Guest Designer:  Marilyn

We are sponsored this week by Right at Home

Thanks for Visiting

18 comments :

  1. Love this ,Joyce! I agree should be some very interesting cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks! Love those little balloons and sentiment and the torn strips add so much texture without being overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your making it tricky for us this week! Very interesting though! I love your interpretation with the torn paper - Beautiful colors and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever to stamp on the torn strips, Joyce!!!! Love your cute little balloons and stars!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool! I have not tried tearing on a card in a long time!! this will be a fun challenge : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your torn strips create a fabulous background for those sweet little balloons and star trios. Super cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet take on the Cue Card, Joyce! I love how you tore and layered your papers and the color combo is perfect! Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The torn paper really pack a punch Joyce, this is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Joyce...I love your torn paper and those colors are just fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce I love the version of tear you chose. Those tiny strips of torn paper look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is good to see these torn stripes; they look great and super CAS!Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first thought for this challenge was to tear paper and started out much like yours...but your finished card turned out SO much better than mine...therefore, the first card I made hit the trash! I love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first thought for this challenge was to tear paper and started out much like yours...but your finished card turned out SO much better than mine...therefore, the first card I made hit the trash! I love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! The torn paper and the mod balloons make such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your CAS card Joyce using different coloured strips of torn paper...great embossing on your baloons and sentiment ...thanks for sharing over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the emphasis on texture and dimension, Joyce ... great with those fabulous bold colours and those tiny celebratory balloons! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...