Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ColourQ #305 and Exciting News




If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.  If you are looking for my PTI Blog Hop post, please click here.

I have some very exciting news, although if you saw this post at ColourQ announcing the winners of their 300th challenge, this news will not be a surprise to you.  My news???  I have been invited to join the ColourQ design team.  Here is a picture of my winning card.


ColourQ is one of my very favorite challenges to play in--Arielle always has such amazing photos and beautiful color combinations to inspire us.  I am very happy to be joining this talented group of crafters.

Take a look at this week's colors--I have been loving my WPlus9 and Hero Arts inks lately, so I used these colors for my card this week:  HA Passion Flower and WPlus9 Ocean Drive, Pumpkin Spice, and Falling Star.  Feel free to use whatever brand of inks you have--just try to match the colors as best as you can.

I pulled out a set that I had given up on--Avery Elle Balloons--because I could never get a good impression from those balloons.  I decided to try stamping with my new Misti--and I was able to stamp each balloon several times in order to finally get really solid balloons.  



Please head over to the ColourQ blog to see more inspiration from the other members of the ColourQ Royal Court design team.  I hope that you will play along at ColourQ this week.


Thanks for Visiting








20 comments :

  1. Congrats and enjoy! It's a fun team to be on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rock this team! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats to you Joyce...so excited to be on the same team as you. I love your over sized festive balloons, they look amazing in this week's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay !!!!!!! Congratulations! Your winning card is amazing ! Love this birthday balloon card! Great way to start off your new DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Joyce and congrats on colourQ so well deserved my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations - love your colourful cards. Might get my hands on one of those MISTI's one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh ... so exciting Joyce!! Congrats ... your card you entered is AMAZING --- no wonder they want you on the team!! And I love your balloon card too. Isn't the Misti great??!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Joyce - you will be a great addition to the team! Love your balloon card and glad you persevered to create this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Joyce! Love the balloons on this card. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS to you, Joyce! You are so deserving and I know you'll be a real asset to the team! The card you entered is amazing and it's no surprise that you were awarded a spot on the DT! Your balloons also look fab...I'm so glad your Misti helped out with getting a good impression...Great color combo and as always, your design is perfect! Now that you're on the team, I may have to start playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for you, Joyce! I LOved that winning card ... Congratulations!!! I am trying to play there more often... you join a great team, and will help Lisa inspire me, I'm sure of it!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to have you join the team Joyce, congrats again!! Your big colorful balloons are wonderful, such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Joyce! You are going to be a fabulous addition to the team. Your winning card was fantastic. And I adore the sentiment balloons--such a wonderful card for your first post as a member of the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful colors and the way you have grouped these balloons is so attractive!! Love the boldness of this cool card!! AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You are one talented lady and it is so great for you to be on this Design Team!!! YAHOO for you!! Hope you are well and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay ... congratulations Joyce ... what a fantastic choice Arielle made! Your balloons are so fun and festive ... the sense of dimension is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Big news! YAY Joyce!! You are going to make a wonderful addition to the ColourQ team! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Joyce, even more congratulations are in order, I see! I love Color Q and you always do such a great job with their challenges...of COURSE you should be on the DT!!! Congrats! What a beautiful card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My goodness Joyce! You are really rocking it these days!!! Congratulations on your win for this FABULOUS card, and for your new place on the Color Q DT!!!! Fantastic job on the balloons too. I am just so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, Joyce. I don't think I've ever played in the Color Q challenge but I will sure be looking for it now. Your winning card is fabulous as is the balloon one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on joining the team and wow, wow and wow...your winning and debut cards are show-stopping delights! Your balloons are so pretty and yes indeed, the Misti certainly has given them that extra 'ink-oomph! Right now, I'm have a grump over my inks not cooperating; they're being splotty! May have to try the WPlus9 at some point!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...