Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cloud9 May Blog Hop




I have a quick post for today's Cloud9 May Blog Hop.  Here is the inspiration photo.


I was inspired primarily by the colors, and by my overwhelming desire to try out my new Paisley Patterns stamp set.  Oh, and the fact that I was short one Mother's Day card....




Supplies Used:
Stamps:  WPlus9 Paisley Patterns, I have no idea where the sentiment is from
Paper:  PTI White, Spring Rain, Bitty Dot
Ink:  PTI Spring Rain, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, SU Pretty in Pink
Other:  SU Ribbon, PTI Tag Sale Die


Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. The paisley stamps are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous Joyce! That background you stamped is just yummy - I love the pink and country blue together! It doesn't get better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! i wanted the paiselies, then decided i could live without them, now i need them again!! thanks lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 100% absolutely nailed this one Joyce. I love every single detail. Those paisley are fabulous and I haven't used the inner die from that tag sale set. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Joyce this is absolutely amazing. I love your stamping and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I LOVE the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that gorgeous background...
    and in these gorgeous colors...
    it's fabulously beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Joyce! Um... I still have to make my Mother's Day cards. Kiddos to you for being done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce this is one amazing Mother's Day card. Those stamps are so beautiful and you really make them shine. I love your tag too, I forget that I have that one too, but it really looks wonderful on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pattern you created with the Paisley Patterns... makes me smile!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyce, this is just gorgeous! The paisley background is so outstanding, I love how you interpreted the inspiration picture! Thanks for joining us at Cloud9!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...