Saturday, January 5, 2013

Make it Monday #98--Take 3



They say the third time is a charm, and today I think that is very true.  I've got my third attempt at this week's MIM #98:  Chalkboard Technique, and I think this is where I will rest.  Although it almost broke my heart to smudge white ink around on this card, I am finally happy with the result.  I used 8 different stamp sets on this card, a first for me.



Supplies Used (PTI);
Stamps:  Say it With Style, Tiny Treats:  Birthday, Just the Ticket, Mixed Messages, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Tag-it's, Star Prints, Hero Arts Birthday Messages
Paper:  Ocean Tides, White
Ink:  Versamark
Other:  White Filigree Embossing Powder, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles, Twine from my stash


Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. Joyce it is a charm. I love that you used all those stamp sets, it looks really cool. I know what you mean about smudging the white, a badge for bravery. The baker's twine at the top is such a perfect accent. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! 8 stamp sets must be a record, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! It looks like many different people went up to a chalkboard in school and wrote out their birthday wishes for a classmate. I am jealous of your lil' inkers die! I have wanted those but they are at the high of my price range, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, this is just perfect! But then I liked the others too. I love that you used the stitched rectangles too and the red bakers twine, a fabulous finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever technique - think you have mastered it Joyce :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is fabulous, Joyce! Great collage of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looks like you had a blast. 8 sets ...... You are for sure a pro at this now.
    My sister in law does this chalkboard thing freehand at home all the time. ( on a large chalkboard) it's so fun to see what she comes up with

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card.
    All those different images/sentimenst are cute together.
    Love the little hint of red with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!
    Makes me think of a classroom chalkboard done up by all the classmates for a birthday...
    such a fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of the chalkboard cards are fabulous! The one with the stars is awesome ('cause I love my stars!) but todays is my favourite. The twine finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...