Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make it Monday: Holly Jolly



This week's Make it Monday taught us how to use The Essential Glue Pad to apply glitter, perfect pearls or flocking to our cards.  You can see that video here.  I was so happy when I saw this week's topic, because I had bought an Essential Glue pad months ago, and it was sitting in my drawer, because I wasn't sure how to use it.  Now, I know, and it's really not that difficult, if you don't mind getting covered in glitter.

I made two cards with this technique.  Here is my first card:


You can see my second card here.

Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Peace Be Still, Christmas Labels
Paper:  Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Echo Park Season's Greetings
Other: Dies: Tag Sale #4, Doily Details, Limitless Layers, Christmas Label


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. This is as good as the other card! I love that sentiment Holly Jolly and this is really pretty patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I really like that tag, Im seeing a lot of it and love it. Love the Holly Jolly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this card is just too cute! I am so happy that I have this set and can case your card. Just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute!! can't wait to try this week's challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! I agree with Nichole, red glitter snowflakes rock! :) Great job on both cards>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, all the elements are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...